"Joyful Holidays" is here to offer this Delhi by Car and Taj Mahal Tour by Gatimaan Express Train which helps you to explore the historical city -Delhi, and The City of Love -Agra. You will visit famous monuments like Qutub Minar, Taj Mahal, and many others; as well as a mesmerizing Train journey.
SPECIAL NOTE: If you book this tour for Thursday, we will take you Agra first, because Taj Mahal is closed on Fridays. And then Delhi sightseeing will be covered on Friday.
Car and Train
Tour can be customized as per your choice
Taj Mahal remains closed on Fridays
ITINERARY AT A GLANCE
Day 1: DELHI
You will be picked up at 9 am by our car and driver from your hotel / airport/ Noida/ Gurgaon. Begin your sightseeing tour of Old Delhi and New Delhi. In Old Delhi, visit Jama Masjid, Red Fort (Photo stop), and Chandni Chowk (by Rickshaw). Later after lunch (optional), start sightseeing of New Delhi which includes India Gate, Rastrapati Bhawan, Humayun's Tomb and Qutub Minar. Overnight in Delhi.
Day 2: DELHI - AGRA
You will be Picked up from Hotel by private Chauffeur at 07:00 AM. Arrive Nizamuddin Railway Station, board India's fastest fully AC train "Gatimaan Express" (Depart 08:10 am) from Nizamuddin Railway Station (Duration: 1 Hr 40 Min). Arrive Agra at 10 am, Visit Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, and Baby Taj (Itmad-ud-daulah).
Later at 5 pm, you will proceed to Agra Cantt. Railway station for your train to Delhi. On arrival at Nizamuddin Railway station at 07:30, your chauffeur will be there at exit gate with your name placard to drop you at your hotel, or airport in Delhi. Your tour ends with sweet memories of Delhi and Agra.
TOUR COST INCLUSIONS
Pick up and Drop off service
Gatimaan Express Return Tickets
Morning tea in Train
Breakfast in Train
Dinner in Train
Rickshaw Ride in Old Delhi
English-speaking Tour Guide
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Sightseeing by Private Air Conditioned Car in Delhi and Agra
Battery van ride from Taj Mahal gate to the Taj Mahal monument
TOUR COST EXCLUSIONS
Gratuities to Guide / Driver (optional)
Drinks at lunch in hotel
Any Expenses of Personal Nature
Anything that is not specifically mentioned in above Inclusions
1. On Day 2 -Departure time is 7 AM, but it may be earlier if your hotel is far from Railway Station.
2. Confirmation will be recieved within 48 hours of booking -subject to availability.
3. Dress code is smart casual.
4. Passport name, number, expiry an country is required at time of booking for all participants.
5. A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
6. You must confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler.
7. Infants meals not included
8. Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat.
Our Tour Packages