Our Commitment to Our Guests During Covid-19
As COVID-19 (the coronavirus) has impacted travel & tourism communities hardest. At Joyful Holidays, we are very focussed on protecting the health & safety of our workforce as well as the guests we serve. Our team daily provides guidance to our employees, guides & drivers in response to the latest COVID-19 news, local and regional directives. We are operational and providing tours of incredible India. For us, the health & safety of our guests is paramount. We, personally, want to update you on the steps we are taking to ensure your safety:
1. All our vehicles are sanitized every day from inside and outside.
2. Our staff, guides & drivers will be wearing a mask all the time.
3. Our staff, guides & drivers will maintain social distancing.
4. Temperature checks will be carried for staff members, guides & drivers before starting the tour.
5. Alcohol-based hand sanitizer will be placed in every vehicle (as recommended by WHO).
6. Joyful Holidays will provide medical/surgical face masks.
7. We will book hotels that have a strict sanitizing process & have proper certifications to make your safe & comfortable stay.
We assure you that your safety will be our main priority!!
Thank you for your continued trust & support. We are at our strongest when we all pull together.
Wishing you good health.!!
Our Tour Packages